The project responds to the HE priority ‘Stimulating innovative learning and teaching practices’. The following priorities of the HE sector are indicated: ‘Promoting interconnected higher education systems’ and ‘Building inclusive higher education systems’. The project contributes to developing a modern and updated course on the Internet of Things (IoT). It addresses the expectations of the students to use the most up-to-date, primarily European, hardware and software solutions remotely.
New and updated content focuses to:
- Advanced IoT Systems Curriculum for blended learning model,
- study materials for self-study, including new IOT Books,
- teaching materials for teachers and trainers, including presentations, online scenarios and hands-on labs,
- additional two online courses hosted by the Moodle platform (we switched from EDX to Moodle),
- brand new remote access laboratory nodes: VREL NextGen, including new hardware platforms: STMicroelectronics, Espressif ESP32, Nordic Semiconductors and ATMEL.
More info from the project homepage: https://iot-open.eu/
Erasmus+ project: 2022-1-PL01-KA220-HED-000085090